Shared positive experience
There’s an old adage that “people do business with people they know, like and trust.”
With teams of people working together to reach the virtual summit of Mount Everest this promises to be an event like no other where people will really get to know each other through the completion of a challenging common endeavour.
So if you:
- want to network with a group of likeminded individuals in a fun and different way
- want to stretch yourself out of your “comfort zone”
- want to better prepare yourself for any other challenges you might be facing
- want your business to not only grow but to thrive in 2018’s challenging business environment
then click here and join us on the Couch2Summit Charity Challenge and together let’s enjoy a fun filled day while raising in excess of £10,000 for charity.
Last year’s event was a great success and this year’s promises to be an event people will be positively talking about for the rest of the year. Be part of it.
See you on the top of the world!
Founder, Couch2Summit Charity Challenge
* Permission is currently being requested from the Malvern Hills Trust, who own and care for the Hills and surrounding Commons, for the use of this location.